Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Give peace....ah...I mean Bend...a chance

Ok so I spent the last post decrying the fiscal nature (or lack thereof) of Bend and I mentioned that I had applied to three positions so far; well to day I sent out another three resumes with cover letters and just on a lark I also found something here in Bend which I applied for as well.

Now don't get me wrong I have applied for this same position three times before 2 of which they decided to close before the end date since they did not have the budget, I'll say this again as I feel it is important...They posted this position 3 times before and 2 of them they closed due to lack of budget. So why did I put myself through this again? Simple really; I want to give Bend a fair chance even though I know it is a waste of my time. But hey I don't want anyone thinking that I did not give this wonderfully dense environment a chance. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment